2. Can I see your horns?
3. Have you considered Jesus as your personal savior?
4. Why do you hate Palestinians?
5. How come you only eat food blessed by a rabbi? Can’t you just bless the food to make it kosher? (Kosher food is NOT blessed by a rabbi.)
6. Do you have sex through a hole in a sheet? (See tzizit.)
7. Why do your women shave their heads and wear wigs? (Married women cover their hair. Most of them don’t shave their heads. There’s hair under those wigs.)
8. You killed Jesus!
9. Why do you think eating pork is evil? (Pigs aren’t kosher. They’re not evil.)
10. Orthodox Jewish specific: Are you hot under all those clothes?
Do you have any ideas for additions to the list? Can you think of other “what not to say” lists?