Sorry for the fuzzy picture, that’s actually my fuzzy hair.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
6 thoughts on “My First Video Blog”
great videos. I like hearing you talk about the issues you have been writing about. Mixing it up definitely should attract some attention.
Ahhhhh, I love your hair! Still-photos don't do it justice!!
I'm seriously debating whether I should give up relaxing my hair…I'm just way too afraid of seriously injuring my career. And I am never ever relaxing the hair of any of the kids I may have in the future.
Also, I hate when people ask me if I'm Canadian- I don't understand why they think Canadian = white. I mean…isn't a good chunk of our country immigrants in the first place? Presumably those people have children, and I seriously doubt that they'd turn out white just because they were born in Canada, but obviously a lot of people think that way. Because otherwise, there's no way I'd be asked so frequently whether I am Canadian.
And I could see how someone might mistake you for biracial, but quite frankly it seems awfully rude to be so concerned with labelling you- I presume it's to allow for faster stereotyping or something…Labelling doesn't help anything, since most people fit into a variety of labels.
I woke up and I was like, what videos?! Isn't it amazing that I'm wearing a headcovering in the videos that is slowly being eaten by my hair.
The videos were fun and maybe I could get used to them. We'll see.
Oh em gee Miss Aliza, your hair is amazing.
And you have such a sweet voice, ha ha. I suppose it's because when I read I always hear my mezzo voice in my head. Good videos!
Thanks, I had to watch the videos again though to remember what I said. Probably not a good idea to do these things when you're suffering from insomnia and a bunch of mind-numbing pain.
great video! it reminds me so much about my normal day to day conversations 🙂