Okay, so I think this year’s Pesach was better than the last. Maybe I’m blocking out the more unpleasant stuff. I mean, I only cried once so that’s a vast improvement. (No, wait, it was twice. Still….) Anyway, I hope yours was good and fairly uneventful (or eventful, depending on what you were hoping for). Here are my goals for next Pesach:
1. Do not throw turkey at relatives-in-law for making Mexican jokes.
2. Do not threaten relatives-in-law with bodily harm for using pejorative language about converts.
3. Do not threaten relatives-in-law with bodily harm for ragging on husband.
4. Do not threaten relatives-in-law.
5. Stay home in Riverdale where it is safe, albeit, not as sweetly sunny.